Sr Systems Administration Tech
BAE Systems is looking for Audio Visual Engineers to support a customer in the Arnold, MO area to:
- Responsible for evaluating, designing, documenting, installing, implementing, testing, maintaining, operating, removing and upgrading, and modifying audio-visual and video teleconferencing equipment systems
- Working knowledge of SIP, ISM, 1-1323, H320, H.460, TLS, RTP, SRTP, TCP/IP, and UDP; content control protocols; video compression standards; packet analyzers; routing protocols and networking fundamentals; Tandberg, Polycom, and Cisco video and voice technologies
- Resolve system operational problems by troubleshooting and performing fault isolation; repair, replace, or reprogram faulty equipment as required
- Perform intricate alignment and calibration procedures to ensure A V/VTC systems are operating efficiently
- Provide customer consulting and training on controls, interfaces, and use of the AV /VTC equipment
- Full working knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing, structural
engineering, electrical wiring, and cable/fiber installation
- Provide life cycle refreshment proj ections for VTC infrastructure and AV equipment
- Conduct site surveys to establish A V/VTC equipment customer requirements, project lists of materials, cost estimates, etc.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top