Sr. Staff Officer (NIMC)
The Staff Officer position will be responsible for providing Intelligence Integration Support to the National Intelligence Management Council (NIMC) within the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Deputy Director for Intelligence Integration (DNI/DDII).
- Supporting Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leader ship and USG policymakers.
- Assisting Government staff with the preparation of packages and documents for U.S. Government meetings.
- Assisting Government staff with formulating and developing written products related to strategic initiatives.
- Helping to create talking points, posture papers, and memorandums for senior-level meetings. Maintaining situational awareness of a variety of AOR issues and related intelligence challenges and providing written or verbal responses (for Government review and approval) to policymaker requests, questions, and concerns
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- 5+ years’ experience with developing, creating, and articulating strategies and plans to support organizational goals related to the designated regional or functional area of responsibility (AOR).
- Demonstrated expertise implementing strategic initiatives, with a particular focus on enabling community-level sharing and development of IC-wide, cross-occupational expertise in the designated regional or functional area of responsibility (AOR).
- 5+ years’ experience working with multiple USG organizations creating and implementing strategic policies and plans.
- Demonstrated strong writing, organizational, communication and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet simultaneously deadlines in short periods of time and proficiency in working effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience
- 10 years of work experience related to the technical requirement (SOW Section) against which the individual is slated to perform and the designated Area of Responsibility (AOR} associated with the position
- 3 years of experience working with or in the IC
Preferred Skills and Education
- Significant demonstrated understanding of the IC structure and individual Agency capabilities and mission posture.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting the IC or USG Policy Community in a Staff Officer capacity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the assigned office’s designated regional or functional area of responsibility (AOR).
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top