Sr. Software Developer
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Experience building services in cloud and virtualized environments is a plus
- Design and implementation of RESTful API and services Extensive SQL database experience
- Experience with various NoSQL database types is a plus
- Versed in agile methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and a strong desire to work with technical and non-technical people
- Expert in Linux Proven history of good judgment and capability
- Expeditiously delivered products and services that are built in a responsible and sustainable way
Preferred Skills and Education
Also nice to have candidate with sys admin experience to maintain infrastructure for offline development. This would be someone that has setup and administered web sites, DNS, version control, wikis, etc.
Years of experience or specific languages is not as important as finding someone who is obsessed with computers and software and can quickly learn, adapt, solve problems.
- *Location can be anywhere in the United States but prefer the ability to go into local office.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top