Sr Principal E3 Electrical Engineer
- Wayne, NJ
See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our engineers are the lifeblood of our company and we're more than 5,000 strong. With our robust offering of educational and career development opportunities, your chances to grow are limitless.
We're seeking a talented iNARTE Certified Senior Principal Engineer with strong E3 (EMI/EMC) skills. The E3 engineer will lead and participate in the development and analysis of complex Electronic systems.
Pursuant to a government contract this specific position requires US citizenship
Required Skills and Education
- Must have an active Secret DOD Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in EE (Electrical Engineering), ECE (Electrical and Computer Engineering), or other Scientific degree with suitable E3 content.
- At least 10 years relevant experience.
- Extensive experience with military EMC requirements such as Mil-Std-461, 462 and 464.
- Experienced conducting research in areas which require a moderately high level of expertise and knowledge in areas of EMC specialization
- Possess iNarte EMC Engineer Certification
- Active TS Clearance
- Laboratory experience in troubleshooting and mitigating EMC issues
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top