Sr Prin Systems Engineer II
- Working with a team of software/system professionals in providing daily technical direction to software developers, system integrators, and network engineers.
- Providing technical leadership and ensuring that sound integration techniques are employed in planning and implementing the modernization of a multifaceted software development system.
- Providing guidance to installation and support teams.
- Providing technical support and expertise from concept through development and integration to deployment of a large complex IT system.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- Must have demonstrable skills in use case development, CONOP development, requirements derivation, and verification. Recent experience in an operational environment is strongly desired.
- Must have experience leading and supporting large-scale system integration projects from design through formal test.
- Must have experience in a broad range of technologies including IT, requirements, architecture development, functional analysis, and/or systems analysis.
- Must have substantive, in-depth Electronic Key Management Systems (EKMS) experience
- Must have experience providing technical leadership and direction in support of sound system engineering concepts.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Recent experience in the following areas: system architecture; high level system requirements management including requirements decomposition; secure systems engineering and development, trade-off analysis to determine best technology; Interface control; Test.
- In-depth understanding of secure systems engineering and development.
- Experience working with staff within an Agile development environment strongly preferred.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top