Sr. Pricing Analyst
BAE Systems is seeking a Sr. Pricing Analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for analyzing solicitation requirements and preparing accurate, complete, and current proposals.
- Participates on proposal teams for new and follow-on business opportunities
- Attends internal reviews, and assists with pricing updates, negotiations, and certifications. .
- Ability to lead large scale >$10M proposals and cost volumes while ensuring compliance with all Government policies, regulations, and internal procedures.
- Works closely with the proposal team to ensure the proposal is professional, compliant, accurate, competitive, and profitable.
- Prepare and present detailed cost and/or price briefings to senior management, to include RFP pricing requirements, evaluation criteria, pricing strategies, and key financial metrics.
- Maintain detailed pricing documentation files to serve as reference for future inquiries or audits.
- Maintains a safe work environment and ensures compliance with safety, health, and environmental objectives and policies.
- Shares responsibility of self-development with immediate supervisor, including preparation of PDR objectives and training needs.
- Ability to work effectively under time critical deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Maintains a working knowledge of ProPricer, Excel, and other software packages utilized in the development of a cost proposal.
- Knowledge of the FAR, DFAR, TINA, CAS, Government audit and management agencies, estimating systems, and disclosure statements.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Bachelor's Degree and at least 4 year's relevant experience
Strong analytical skills
Knowledge of ProPricer and Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to interface with various levels of management
Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
Good communication and presentation skills
Preferred Skills and Education
At least 4 years experience preparing DoD proposals
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Platforms & Services designs, develops, produces, supports, maintains, modernizes and upgrades armored combat vehicles, wheeled vehicles, naval guns, surface ship combatants, commercial vessels, missile launchers, artillery systems, military ordnance, and protective wear and armor. Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top