Sr. Intel Capture Manager
- McLean, VA
The Intelligence & Security (I&S) Sector is seeking a Sr. Intel Capture Manager.
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security is an industry leader in delivering a broad range of solutions and services enabling the US Government and our military to successfully carry out their missions. We provide large-scale systems engineering, integration, and sustainment across air, land, sea, space, and cyber domains. BAE Systems takes pride in its support of national security and those who serve.
This position will be located in McLean VA, and report directly to the Director of Strategic Capture of Intelligence Solutions. The candidate will be responsible for winning and executing Capture strategy across multiple Intelligence Community (IC) components. Candidate must have a strong understanding of the IC market and will need to bring, develop and maintain relevant business relationships within the IC market space. The ideal candidate will be able to assess current capabilities, identify and work to mitigate gaps, leverage strategic partners, provide critical and strategic thinking, and collaborate with their peers and Capture team to win new business.
The Sr. Capture Manager will:
- Lead opportunity pursuits from qualification to award leveraging honed Capture processes and offering creative expertise.
- Develop relationships with customers and key stakeholders across industry and at BAE Systems on opportunities.
- With your Capture Team, develop, define, and lead a differentiated win strategy.
- Present the opportunity at gate reviews and ensure the opportunity follows all phases of the Capture maturity model process.
- Collaborate across the company and with the Capture team to deliver winning proposals.
- Work multiple opportunities simultaneously in different stages of their maturity.
- Lead capture on opportunities targeted at $100M to $1B.
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of related business winning experience.
- Have 3+ years of experience developing strategies to capture new business.
- Recent and relevant experience winning Intelligence Community capture efforts.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent written and oral communication.
- Comfortable working under pressure with minimal guidance on multiple complex strategic efforts.
- Candidate must possess a TS/SCI with a favorable Polygraph to be considered.
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top