Sr GEOINT Intel Analyst/Targeteer
At BAE Systems, we promote a strong, collaborative culture and provide our employees with the tools and skills they need to succeed. We are all about trust, camaraderie and a shared ambition to lead the world in defense technologies and national security services. We offer flexible work environment to support the balance in your life and keep you performing at your best. Be a part of a company that is part of the community, driven to improve our future, protect our freedom - and what matters.
We are seeking a Sr. GEOINT Intel Analyst/Targeteer who will provide direct support to the Army GEOINT Battalion in situational awareness and all-source production and analysis. Candidate will conduct research, create intelligence reports, create assessments, and conduct intelligence briefings on request. Collect, analyze, interpret, evaluate, and integrate complex data from multiple sources to assess relevance and significance of developments in his/her assigned subject matter and geographic area. Attend and participate in conferences and other events as directed. Support management of information, presentation of information, and production of graphics, as well as monitoring multiple intelligence systems. Support future capabilities and technologies efforts. Identify intelligence gaps and recommend requirements to fill. Maintain contact with counterparts in other organizations.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Qualified candidates must have a current and active TS/SCI.
- Requires 5-7 years of relevant, demonstrated experience.
- Must possess strong GEOINT and Multi-INT experience.
- Excellent research, writing, and briefing skills, as they pertain to an intelligence environment.
- Experience in augmenting cross-functional, Multi-INT discipline analysis teams, providing situational awareness, intelligence production and analysis for high interest and threats.
- Experience in conducting research, creating intelligence products, intelligence estimates assessments, and providing intelligence briefings as requested.
- Expertise in collection, analysis, interpretation, evaluation and integrating complex data from multiple sources to assess relevancy and significance of development for assigned subject matter and geographic areas.
- Experience in research utilizing Open Source tools, techniques, methodology, and software.
Customer is requesting a seasoned Intelligence Analyst preferably with comprehensive and detailed knowledge and understanding of the intelligence community, missions and functions of customer activities of the Army GEOINT Battalion.
Candidate must successfully complete the Targeteer basic course conducted at Ft. Sill, OK.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top