Sr Field Service Tech
The candidate will serve as a Field Service Technician performing Tier I and II support at a remote field or garrison site. Detailed, organized, and accurate incident documentation and management skills are critical to the success of the role.
Field Service Technician – Minimum Functional Requirements:
- Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
- Installs and configures applications software and related hardware (such as desktops, servers, and related peripherals like printers, scanners, drives, monitors and video teleconferencing hardware).
- Provide desktop system management involving account monitoring, security, operating system installation, and other local areas system administration related functions.
- Provides technical support and training to end-users.
- Maintain and load cryptographic device and keys.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Provides continuous improvement efforts that drive system efficiencies.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top