Sr. Automated Tester
Provide automated testing support to the Division of Industrial Price Systems
- Seeking a candidate who would be able to implement automated testing in the Division.
- Review current systems, recommend/implement automated testing environment.
- Develop and execute test scripts (front-end and back-end) for a new test automation system;
- Develop automation test strategies and automation test plans in support of agreed upon requirements;
- Write systems documentation to facilitate systems maintenance;
- Perform all duties and roles within professional capabilities to support projects
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required education: Bachelor Degree
Five years experience working in automated testing environment
Three years as leader of an automated testing environment
- Knowledge of automated software unit and functional testing tools (JUnit, RSpec, Selenium, Watir, Cucumber, etc.)
- Knowledgeable of database technologies (Oracle preferred) and Object-Relational Mapping tools (Hibernate, JPA, ActiveRecord, etc).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure
Preferred Skills and Education
- Experience testing software applications using automated testing methods.
- Relational database experience, such as Sybase or Oracle
- Experience as a developer (Java) would be a plus
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a global defense, aerospace and security company with more than 80,000 employees worldwide, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
Intelligence & Security provides comprehensive and strategic support to any mission, anytime, anywhere. The sector serves a diverse customer base, including the U.S. Department of Defense; the intelligence community; U.S. federal civilian agencies including the Department of Justice, the Department of Homeland Security and commercial clients. The sector is headquartered in McLean, Va., and employs approximately 10,000 employees.
People are the greatest asset in any company. BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment where the work we do matters and where people are challenged to reach their full potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Females. Minorities. Veterans. Disabled
Back to top