Sr Audio-Video / VTC Engineer
The selected candidate will provide field service engineering for a variety of Audio Visual (AV) / Video Teleconferencing (VTC) systems, networks and equipment, including subject matter expert (SME) level support in the areas of AV/VTC system design, configuration, programming, installation, troubleshooting, testing and best practices. Serves as a technical reference for government customers and sponsors, as well as other AV/VTC field service engineers operating an AV/VTC Help Desk or providing on-site support at various customer sites. Performs technical site surveys to support for AV/VTC integration projects. Troubleshoot configuration and code related issues with AV/VTC systems. Develops detailed AV/VTC system design drawings using Visio or other technical drawing applications.
This position is located at Fort Lewis. There is no relocation assistance available for this position. Applicants must be currently residing in or state willingness to relocate self to Fort Lewis or surrounding areas.
Please be sure to address all requirements of posted requisition in resume. Only resumes that include all requirements will be considered.
Typical Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree and minimum of 4 years AV/VTC experience or High school diploma and a minimum of 8 years AV /VTC experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 4 years AV/VTC experience or High school diploma and a minimum of 8 years AV /VTC experience
- AV/VTC system design and installation experience
- Knowledge of Crestron/AMX/Extron products and technology solutions
- Crestron/AMX/Extron control system programming experience
- BiAmp/ClearOne DSP programming experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborate directly with government customers and sponsors
- Ability to work independently in troubleshooting complex system issues and developing complete technical solutions
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance
Preferred Skills and Education
- Active security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a Technical Discipline
- CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I
- Knowledge of AMX/Crestron Control Systems and Programming
- 2D CAD drawing development (Visio, AutoCAD, Solidworks, or equivalent)
- 3D CAD modeling (Solidworks or equivalent)
- Understanding of Information Assurance (IA) TEMPEST and ICD 705 considerations and requirements
- Knowledge of building construction methods and materials
- Prior Military, DoD, or IC experience
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top