- Annapolis Junction, MD
BAE Systems, a global defense, aerospace and security company employing more than 88,200 people worldwide, with wide-ranging products and services covering air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services. BAE Systems, Inc. is a top-ten prime contractor to the U.S. Department of Defense, well positioned to support customers in what is the world's largest defense market is HIRING NOW !
We are seeking to hire a Software Developer. The ideal candidate o versees one or more software development teams and ensures the work is completed in accordance with the constraints of the software development process being used on any particular project. In addition responsibilities will include:
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints,
- Perform quality control on team products
- Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces,
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
Business: 3 yrs demonstrated ability to document component designs with high level design document (HLD). Demonstrated ability to plan and develop component Integration Test.
IT: 10 yrs combined in C, C++, Assembly (Intel, Motorola, and/or PowerPC), Perl, Java, Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL.
TS SCI level clearance with the appropriate poly required
Preferred Skills and Education
Bachelors (Computer Science or related discipline)
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top