Software Anst Prin
As a Software Quality Assurance Specialist/ Test Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing quality control methodologies to ensure compliance of software quality assurance standards, guidelines, and procedures in a large computer-based organization. Compliance includes Web Standards, accessibility assessment and browser compatibility.
You will be part of an exciting program where you will develop and execute software test plans. Identify software problems and their causes, develop and maintain automated test scripts, and perform testing using automated test tools. You will conduct and/or participate in formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development life cycle.
- Duties to include:
- Functional testing. Verify and validate the functionality of the applications.
- Integration testing. Ensure major parts of the system work well together. Verify and validate impact of the newly incorporated functionality.
- Test the system without a GUI.
- End-to-End testing. Verify and validate a complete flow of the application that mimics real-world use.
- Regression testing: A re-test of all functionality both automated and manual.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top