SNJ IAM Prec Mech Insp Lv 76
Performs dimensional and visual inspections on a wide variety of Prototype Network products (vehicles, subassemblies, components) and processes consisting of manufacturing, assembly, test, and receiving inspection.
- Safety focused - Read and implement Job Safe Practices, HIRAs, and general housekeeping.
- Read and interpret blueprints, including GD&T.
- Knowledgeable with inspection tools/fixtures and calibration processes
- Provide interface for Supply Chain, DCMA, Engineering, and other internal working groups.
- Provide assistance to lower level or equal-level coworkers.
- If trained, capable to Drive vehicles (BFV, etc.) for validation of systems and/or maintenance
- Inspect to Quality requirements & Inspection instructions
- Control of Non-conforming materials (NCR reporting)
- Capable to Perform shop process & product Inspections / Audits
- Vehicle level Assembly / Integration
- Fabrication / Machining - Manufactured Parts
- Receiving Inspection – surface table (Faro Arm experience preferred),
- Packaging/Shipping verification
- Working knowledge of online Inspection databases (e.g Oracle, TIP QA)
- Knowledgeable of ISO 9001 standard
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top