SMO Embedded Developer/Reverse Engineer
- Annapolis Junction, MD
Embedded development and RE using C, assembly, and python. CONUS travel desired, but optional: One weeklong (Mon-Fri) trip every ~4 months to perform development/test.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
6 yrs embedded product development position.
• Exp with embedded Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) application development environments
• Exp in one 1 or more of the following areas:• application of in-circuit emulation
• Background Debug Mode (BDM) or Joint Test Action Group (JTAG) (IEEE 1149.1) interfaces
• Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) development
• Testing of embedded systems
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top