BAE Systems is seeking a self-motivated and experienced candidate to support the Targeting and Navigation Toolset (TNT) system at the Cruise Missile Support Activity, Atlantic (CMSALANT). This position is located at the government CMSALANT facility at the Naval Support Activity (NSA) Norfolk, in Virginia.
Duties will include on-site TNT system support, asset operations, Information Assurance, operations hardware and software support, operator training, and data transfer support.
Target start date is November 14, 2016. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education – Bachelor’s degree in Technical, Engineering, or Computer Information Systems related degree required or equivalent related experience to include military work experience (United States Air Force [USAF], United States Navy [USN] or United States Marine Corp [USMC]).
- Information Assurance (IA) Certification is a condition of employment (i.e. -Security+, CISSP, etc.). The incumbent of this position must achieve the appropriate certifications IAW DoD 8570.01-M within six months of assignment. Failure to receive the proper IA certification may result in removal from this position.
- Ability to work with a small team (2 other BAE Site Reps) at the Navy Cruise Missile Program Operational Facility.
- Ability to support site operations and system sustainment activities.
- Ability to communicate (verbal, written) with Navy Government users to include several other Navy contractors.
- Excellent customer interface and customer relations are a key aspect of this position.
- Ability to communicate (verbal, written, phone) with BAE Systems Software Leads and Systems Leads.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of good problem solving skills, work habits, and system troubleshooting skills.
- Self-starter with ability to multitask.
- Team player with a proactive attitude.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- TS/SCI Required Preferred Skills and Education – Knowledge of TNT software and hardware.
- Knowledge of DoD imagery & intelligence systems.
- Knowledge of National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA) digital products.
- Experience in Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Knowledge and skills to support TNT interfaces with other systems at CMSALANT (TPS, MDS, etc.).
- Knowledge of the Tomahawk weapon system and CONOPS.
- Experience in operations, management and support of NAS\SAN storage technologies.
- Experience/Training in Client/Server architecture, large-scale imagery storage, and database management.
- Experience/Training in Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of regulations pertaining to DoD classified networks (JWICS & SIPR). About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top