BAE Systems is currently seeking SIGINT Subject Matter Analysts who are interested in joining a team of professionals providing direct intelligence support to the Global War on Terror. The successful candidate will be a part of an Aerial Reconnaissance Surveillance Team based out of Fort Gordon, GA. Successful candidates must be able to work a rotating shift schedule, to include holidays and weekends, which can be changed at any time by the customer. SIGINT Analysts are expected to exploit data collected by sensors on ISR platforms, applying related intelligence information to the overall analysis and creating fused intelligence products.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
BA/BS degree with at least two (2) years of A-ISR SIGINT experience OR
- Associates degree AND three (3) years of current A-ISR SIGINT experience OR
- HS Diploma/GED AND four (4) years of current A-ISR SIGINT experience
- At least two (2) year of hands on experience operating and employing aerial or remote tactical SIGINT systems
- OR At least two (2) year of experience performing SIGINT analysis and/or SIGINT geo-spatial metadata analysis (SGA)
- OR At least two (2) year of experience in performing automated traffic analytic processes that support global multi-mode target development, alerting, and intelligence reporting Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Earth
- In depth knowledge of next generation communication systems and their underlying technologies of: GSM, cdma2000, UMTS, LTE, or 802.11(b)(g)(n)(ac)
4 years of experience with A-ISR SIGINT systems and programs
- Previously Aerial Precision Guidance (APG) or SIGINT Terminal Guidance (STG) certified.
- Experience and proficiency using at least three of the following: PENNANTRACE, AIRHANDLER, DRT Series, TNG, SMITE, TYPHON, STINGRAY, KINGFISH, BLACKFIN, NEBULA, MUSTANG, WARIO, TRANGRESSIONS, Digital Mobile Radio, LANDSHARK, ALASKA, ArcGIS, WINDJAMMER, and/or GARUDA
- Experience and proficiency utilizing digital mapping tools and Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top