Administrative Coordinator in the Shipping Department will prepare all required documentation for shipping in accordance with all government or customer systems, applications, and databases.
Must be able to interpret Government contracts as they apply to shipping documentation.
- Provides administrative support on a daily basis for all activities (except personnel issues) within shipping.
- Must be able to work in the Oracle Shipping Module.
- EZ Soft, SIR, AES, LMS License management system,Mil Comply, iRAPT(WAWF), reusable container listing, Debits shipping in Oracle, Administrative DD250s, Receiving Reports, UID entries, RRR
- Maintains and monitors packaging process sheets to ensure compliance to required specifications are entered in EZ Soft database.
- Coordinates the Shipping documentation of standard and non-standard products for shipment in accordance with government, customer and commercial standards.
- Independently interfaces with operations management to plan, schedule and report on day-to-day shipping support for a wide variety of company products. Modifies schedules to respond to changing priorities.
- Maintains compliance with Export and ITAR requirements for international shipments
- Generates routing requests, Government Bills of Lading, commercial bills of lading, airbills, bar coded labels and all transportation related documents as required. Ensures the timely processing of company documents and maintains accurate shipping department records, files, and courier documents as required.
- Performs required MMAS audit sampling as needed
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Requires a High School education and a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Will be required to hold government clearance.
- Advanced understanding of PC applications including expertise in Oracle, iRAPT (WAWF) AES, and iStar.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top