Shipboard ILS Configuration Analyst II
The selected candidate will serve as the Configuration Analyst II for multiple Air Traffic Control Systems, Sea and Shore, including the URN-32, TPX-42(V), AN/SPN-35C, AN/SPN-41/41A/41B Series, and AN/SPN-43C. The Configuration Analyst will assist in the technical development of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Products and Plans, Maintenance Plans, and Configuration Management (CM) Plans. The candidate will assist in performing Reliability/Maintainability and Availability (RM&A) analysis using 3M data from Open Architectural Retrieval System (OARS).
Duties will include:
- Develop Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) for development of Allowance Parts Lists (APLs) using Integrated Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS) database.
- Assist in developing Navy Technical Manuals, Field Change Bulletins and System Operational Verification Testing (SOVTs) and other technical documents.
- Review engineering and other technical drawings to develop system configuration documentation.
- Develop and submit work files into the Configuration Data Management Database – Open Architecture (CDMD-OA).
- Research and provide response to Defense Logistics Agency for DLA-339 Engineering Support Requests.
- Review and assist with the development of Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs).
- Provide inputs and review with the development Ships Change Documents (SCD).
- Develop and submit ILS Certification forms into Navy Data Environment (NDE) for Ships Program Manager (SPM) approval.
- Develop and submit RMMCO Check-in forms for Production Approval and assist Alteration Installation Teams (AIT) during shipboard installations.
- Assist with generating databases, presentations, report’s and perform other duties as required.
This position is located in scenic and historic Southern Maryland in the St. Mary’s County Technology Corridor adjacent to the Patuxent River Naval Air Station.
There is no monetary relocation assistance budgeted for this position. Applicants must be currently residing in or state willingness to relocate self to St. Mary’s County, Maryland or surrounding areas.
Please be sure to address all requirements of posted requisition in resume. Only resumes that include all requirements will be considered.
Minimum Education and Experience High School/GED and at least 8 years of experience Required Skills and Education · High School diploma and at least 8 years of Navy ILS experience
- Knowledge of NDE ILS processes
- Knowledge of Ship Modernization processes
- Familiar with RMMCO
- Ability to obtain/maintain the required security clearance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
Preferred Skills and Education · Familiar with ICAPS
- Familiar with CDMD-OA
- Familiar with OARS
- Knowledge of Navy Supply System
- Knowledge of FEDLOG, OneTouch or HAYSTACK
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. People are the greatest asset in any Company.
BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Back to top