Sharepoint Systems Admin Prin
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
The role of a SharePoint Systems Administrator will serve as the day to day administrator for SharePoint issues. The position will work directly with the Operations, Vendors, and Engineering to resolve technically complex SharePoint issues.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as an escalation point for all issues related to the SharePoint Environment on the Desktop solution
- Optimize performance and availability standards by implementing appropriate technical solutions
- Works directly with Microsoft Professional Field Engineers, Vendors, and BAE Engineering on improvements
- Identify issues and create improvement processes to aid in the reduction of incident outage times
- Mentors Jr. System Administrators and System Engineers
- Flexibility is a must
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures including DoD STIG requirements
- Provide On‐the‐Job training to staff, as needed
- Develop and maintain documentation of all processes associated with administration of the sites and duties performed to support
- Perform other duties as assigned
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top