Sharepoint Sys Admin, Journeyman
Connect the people who matter to the data they need the most. At BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, our cutting edge teams are providing customers with the latest technologies in cloud, cyber, software development and virtualization to enhance intelligence collaboration and make the world a safer place. We're ready for any challenge – are you game? Join us and learn what Inspired Work is all about.
The role of a Journeyman SharePoint Systems Administrator will serve as the day to day administrator for SharePoint issues. The position will work directly with the Operations, Vendors, and Engineering to resolve SharePoint issues.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as Service Desk escalation point for all issues related to the SharePoint Environment on the Desktop solution
- Works directly with Principal SharePoint Admin, Vendors, and BAE Engineering on improvements
- Identify issues and create improvement processes to aid in the reduction of incident outage times
- Flexibility is a must
- Support compliance with policies and procedures including DoD STIG requirements
- Receive On‐the‐Job training, as needed
- Support and maintain documentation of all processes associated with administration of the sites and duties performed to support
- Perform other duties as assigned
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top