Senior Training Lead
- McLean, VA
BAE Systems is seeking a Senior Training Lead to support a client's operational requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The positions require an Active Clearance with Polygraph. There is NO Exception to the clearance requirement. Successful candidates will work well in team environments and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization.
The Training Lead is responsible for the development and delivery of complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives. The person in this position will lead a small training team, conduct training sessions, and develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Provide analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic areas, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
- Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience; Four (4) years of experience is acceptable in lieu of a BA/BS degree
- Minimum of three (3) years of analytical or operational experience supporting the Intelligence Community and writing reports
- Proficiency on applicable intelligence/customer databases and research applications
- Understanding of Boolean logic, name parsing, expanding name variants, and use of other selectors to research
- Level 1 Trainer certification or other related training experience (DESIRED)
- Experience with conducting or supporting HUMINT operations and/or intelligence data analysis experience (DESIRED)
- Experience with Customer research and analytic tools (DESIRED)
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top