Senior Tasking Requirements Manager
- Review all incoming tasking requirements for CT equities and gather sufficient guidance and applicable references.
- Learn the CT mission and personnel to assign requirements to appropriate action officers.
- Manage CT tasking workflow, provide quality control over responses and disseminate to customer
- Maintain and track requirements, update database records and produce metrics.
- Review, edit and coordinate required staff action materials and packages as directed.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required education: Bachelor Degree or 10 years of experience in lieu of a degree Preferred Skills and Education Previous experience as a Tasking/Requirements Manager supporting a national level intelligence agency. About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top