Senior Systems Engineer (Senior Requirements Engineer)
BAE Systems is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer (Senior Requirements Engineer) to support the Government Program Management Office at the Air Force Research Laboratories in Rome, NY. Candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain requirements compliance and supporting artifacts
- Document, review, and recommend hardware and software to achieve the mission and customer objective
- Provide requirements analysis and recommendations
- Review Systems Engineering documentation to include DoD Architecture Framework and Air Force Systems Engineering Assessment Model
- Participate in Technical Exchange Meetings and provide meeting minutes
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education •Knowledge necessary to write and review requirement specifications
- Experience with Version Description Documents, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Change Requests, Work Plans, and other requirement tracking tools / documents Preferred Skills and Education •Familiarity with DoD Architecture Framework
- Familiarity with Air Force Systems Engineering Assessment Model
- Security Clearance
- DOD 8570 Compliant
- Familiarity with CIDNE, WebTAS, and WebTAS Enterprise
- Systems Engineering Certification (ASEP, CSEP, etc.)
- Knowledge of DoD, Intelligence Communities, or C4ISR.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top