Senior Systems Engineer - GBSD Product Support - Reliability
- Roy, UT
BAE Systems, Inc. supports the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center (AFNWC), Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) Systems Directorate as it acquires the YLGM-182A GBSD. Our Integration Support Contract (ISC) Product Support Division team is seeking an experienced engineer with a willingness to learn and contribute in a fast-paced environment. The right candidate possesses high energy, motivation and must be comfortable tackling changing priorities.
Duties include providing expert technical advice and support to GBSD Product Support Division and Product Support Manager leadership on Reliability Centered Maintenance; conducting reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM) analyses; and providing support to programmatic and technical briefings, reports and other related documentation. This team member will regularly integrate, coordinate and engage with fellow Government and ISC RAM and Weapon System Effectiveness teammates.
Pursuant to Government contract, this position requires US Citizenship status.
This position is located at Hill Air Force Base, Utah.
BAE Systems is recognized as a Top Workplace in Utah for two years in a row.
Join an extraordinary company culture and the winning team to success on the ICBM Integrated Support Contract this year and for years to come.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Software, Mathematics, or Physics
- 7+ yrs (5+ yrs with Master's degree) of progressive experience in systems integration and analysis of military hardware and software systems/processes. 2 yrs experience leading system design, integration, and analytical efforts.
- Self-motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills in addition to sound interpersonal skills involving interfacing, coordinating and negotiating with customers and company personnel.
- Must have a current Secret security clearance.
- ICBM weapon system knowledge and experience.
- Working knowledge of Reliability Centered Maintenance concepts.
- RAM technical analysis and understanding of RAM methodologies.
- DoD acquisition program experience/accreditation or equivalent.
- Experience with DoD weapon system and acquisition program requirements development, traceability and assessment.
- Current Top Secret Security clearance with SCI
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top