Senior Systems Analyst
BAE Systems Panama City has an opportunity for a Senior Systems Analyst on our Modeling Simulation, Evaluation, and Testing (MSEAT) contract. As part of our dynamic team, candidate will provide technical and programmatic support for defining, planning, and executing the LCS MM, MP (for the MCM, SUW, and ASW programs), and MS certification testing, analysis and reporting activities for PEO LCS and PMS 420. Provide support to the development and execution of certification planning, processes, and procedures. Candidate should have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in DOD and/or US Navy Environment. Ideal candidate will have strong familiarity with Navy Configuration Management policies and procedures; verification, validation, and accreditation processes; conducting assessments, and various MCM programs supported NSWCPCD programs. An Associates or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred, 1 year additional experience can be substituted for .75 years of education (5 years’ experience = 4 year degree). U.S. citizenship and a DoD Secret clearance are required for this position (TS may be required).
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
Required Education / Certifications
- A High School Diploma or GED is required.
- US Citizenship is Required
- Active Secret Security Clearance on start date
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required;
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required;
- 10 years of civilian or military professional experience in general systems analysis providing knowledge of and experience with technological, programmatic, program management or business fields to support the analysis of complex systems engineering, systems technology, support systems, program management, management or other related programs.
Preferred Skills and Education
Preferred Education / Certifications
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in an applicable technical field is preferred;
o 1 year additional experience can be substituted for .75 years of education (5 years’ experience = 4 year degree)
- Familiarity with NSWCPCD Practices and Procedures
- Test Director Certification
- TS/SCI DoD Clearance
- Fundamentals of Systems Acquisition Management (ACQ101),
- Fundamentals of Test and Evaluation (TST102),
- 20+ years of civilian or military professional experience in general systems analysis providing knowledge of and experience with technological, programmatic, program management or business fields to support the analysis of complex systems engineering, systems technology, support systems, program management, management or other related programs.
- At least 10 years of those years in T&E (developmental and/or operational) environment supporting a DoD program
- Facility Security Officer Experience
- Modeling, Simulation, Engineering, Analysis and Tactics Development experience
- Experience in MCM, SUW, and ASW programs
- Experience in LCS Mission Package programs
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top