Senior Supply Chain Planner
Plan, prepare, issue and control MRP production schedules and material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements; Maintain MRP requirements, integrity, and accuracy. Train and mentor the lower level Supply Chain Planning team members assigned to product lines to ensure the execution of the Master Delivery Schedule. Ensures shipments are accomplished to maintain contract/internal delivery commitments.
1. Configure work order in preparation for manufacturing’s release. Ensure kits are short free and lower level makes are prepared to meet demand requirements for manufacturing’s pull
2. Work with commodity team to balance the material flow from suppliers to manufacturing based on MRP demand. Communicate material factory constraints to commodity team and Master Production Scheduler. Receive material supplier constraints from commodity team (action accordingly)
3. Lead activities and resources between manufacturing and the Supplier Partnerships organization of supply chain issues, work in progress, and potential production setbacks to ensure delivery requirements are satisfied
4. Lead the engineering change order process (ECO’s), DER activity, and Special Engineering kits to insure correct configuration of material.
5. Provide input to business area planning and manufacturing in the generation of resource and manpower forecasts
6. Provides risk management and mitigation on all identified delivery risks for manufacturing line (flow up to Operations Program Manager to program risk register)
7. Coordinate the material flow through material review board and any intermediate processing as may be required.
8. Participate at material review board meetings. Demonstrate competency in Material
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Bachelors Degree + 5 years of experience with the following:
Applicable operation tools Preferred Skills and Education Related Supply Chain Planning, Master Scheduling, and operations experience
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top