Senior Special Access Programs Advisor
The Senior Special Access Programs Advisor will be supporting the CASES contract at a customer location in McLean, VA. Job responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in management of a multi-INT discipline portfolio which includes a wide range of topics and issues spanning controlled access and special access programs.
- Providing expertise necessary to support cross-INT and cross domain integration of controlled access and special access programs.
- Providing executive secretariat and subject matter expertise for several boards on controlled access and special access programs
- Supporting the development and implementation of multi-discipline intelligence strategies.
- Helping to conduct in-depth assessments of capabilities in support of decision making on enterprise issues.
- Supporting planning, facilitation, and after action requirements.
- Helping to develop, document, codify, administer, and maintain a portfolio process across the IC and USG.
- Performing research, drafting issue papers and terms of reference documents, develop strategies, providing key analysis and decision support, performing strategic planning, drafting presentations, and preparing implementation plans.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- 10+ years experience working in the IC
- Demonstrated proven track record at leading, planning, and managing controlled access programs.
Preferred Skills and Education
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of SAP and control measures
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of IC structure and interagency member organizations roles and responsibilities.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top