Senior Special Access Programs Advisor
The Senior Special Access Programs Advisor will be supporting the CASES contract at a customer location in McLean, VA. Job responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in management of a multi-INT discipline portfolio which includes a wide range of topics and issues spanning controlled access and special access programs.
- Providing expertise necessary to support cross-INT and cross domain integration of controlled access and special access programs.
- Providing executive secretariat and subject matter expertise for several boards on controlled access and special access programs
- Supporting the development and implementation of multi-discipline intelligence strategies.
- Helping to conduct in-depth assessments of capabilities in support of decision making on enterprise issues.
- Supporting planning, facilitation, and after action requirements.
- Helping to develop, document, codify, administer, and maintain a portfolio process across the IC and USG.
- Performing research, drafting issue papers and terms of reference documents, develop strategies, providing key analysis and decision support, performing strategic planning, drafting presentations, and preparing implementation plans.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Human Resources Manager
Melissa advises BAE Systems on the full HR spectrum. She brings in new talent, prepares team members for success, pops in on payroll and benefits, and shapes the company’s culture.
Back to top