Senior Software Engineer
BAE Systems is looking for a TS/SCI cleared Software Engineer with C++ software development and test experience.
The candidate will work as part of the Radiance multi-disciplinary engineering team to design, code, test, and maintain geospatial application software in an agile development environment. The position will also include debugging and integrating the software into widget, web-service, and mobile (e.g., Android, iOS) operating environments.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Bachelor's degree in engineering/technical discipline, and 5+ year(s) software design, code and debugging experience across the entire development lifecycle (or MS with 3+ years related experience)
- Scientific and mathematical software development experience
- Proficiency with C++
- Self-starter with ability to multitask
- Team player with a proactive attitude and the ability to be productive in a dynamic/collaborative environment
- Strong oral and written communications skills
Preferred Skills and Education
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of sensor geometry models and the Community Sensor Model (CSM) standard
- Web service and widget development experience
- Android application development experience
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top