Senior SIGINT Subject Matter Expert
BAE Systems is currently seeking SIGINT Subject Matter Analysts who are interested in joining a team of professionals providing direct intelligence support to the Global War on Terror. The successful candidate will be a part of an Aerial Reconnaissance Surveillance Team based out of Fort Gordon, GA. Successful candidates must be able to work a rotating shift schedule, to include holidays and weekends, which can be changed at any time by the customer. SIGINT Analysts are expected to exploit data collected by sensors on ISR platforms, applying related intelligence information to the overall analysis and creating fused intelligence products.
Typical Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- MA/MS or BA/BS degree with at least six (6) years of A-ISR SIGINT experience OR
- Associates degree or HS Diploma AND eight (8) years of current A-ISR SIGINT experience
- At least six (6) years of hands on experience operating and employing aerial or remote tactical SIGINT systems
- OR At least six (6) years of experience performing SIGINT analysis and/or SIGINT geo-spatial metadata analysis (SGA)
- OR At least six (6) years of experience in performing automated traffic analytic processes that support global multi-mode target development, alerting, and intelligence reporting
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Earth
- In depth knowledge of next generation communication systems and their underlying technologies of: GSM, cdma2000, UMTS, LTE, or 802.11(b)(g)(n)(ac)
- Experience and proficiency utilizing digital mapping tools and Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs)
- 15 years of experience with A-ISR SIGINT systems and programs
- Previously Aerial Precision Guidance (APG) or SIGINT Terminal Guidance (STG) certified.
- Experience and proficiency using at least three of the following: PENNANTRACE, AIRHANDLER, DRT Series, TNG, SMITE, TYPHON, STINGRAY, KINGFISH, BLACKFIN, NEBULA, MUSTANG, WARIO, TRANGRESSIONS, Digital Mobile Radio, LANDSHARK, ALASKA, ArcGIS, WINDJAMMER, and/or GARUDA
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top