Senior Security Management Advisor
BAE Systems is seeking motivated individuals who want the opportunity to support the War on Terror in Afghanistan.
Global Analysis and Operations currently has an opening for a Mid-level Special Security Advisor supporting USFOR-A. The Special Security Advisor is responsible for processing personnel investigations for special security clearance actions to include:
- Formulating and ensuring compliance with automated information systems security procedures.
- Suggesting, implementing and monitoring compliance with the ISAF/USFOR-A special security policies and procedures. Conducting and coordinating the training for special security representatives
- Performing liaison with Government, NATO and industrial security officials
- Support collateral and higher access and badging procedures for the ISAF/USFORA HQs
- Assist , monitor, and advise on all aspects of security support, in coordination with an integrated military staff
Senior Security Management Advisors are also responsible for implementation of security activities at the TS and higher classification to ensure USFOR-A/RS soldiers, DoD civilians, contractors and all supported tenant organizations are prepared to operate in non-traditional environments to perform critical contingency tasks
This position provides experienced hands-on security professionals with extensive resources and abilities to work with customers providing all sensitive compartmented information (SCI), and special security support to the ISAF/USFOR-A, IJC or RCs.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
Education – Associates Degree OR four years’ experience with strong job related experience and special skills
Experience – Eight years’ experience in compartmented programs in DoD/IC
Special skills or qualifications-
- Solid and varied experience in planning/accrediting facilities lAW DCID 1/12 standard
- Thorough familiarity with all security clearance processes
- Expert knowledge of AR 25-50
- Expert knowledge of security policies and procedures to include NISPOM, NISPOM supplement , DCIDS, DoD and DIA M-1 Manual
Preferred Skills and Education
- Education – Bachelor ‘s Degree
- Experience in security training or security inspections
- Deployed experience in Iraq or Afghanistan preferred
- CDSE Certificate in Security Management
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top