Senior RSRV Systems Engineer
BAE Systems is looking for well qualified professionals to join our team for an exciting opportunity to support the readiness and sustainment of the USAF ICBM program.
The ICBM System Program Office must ensure a safe, secure and reliable MM III weapon system as required by the war fighter (Air Force Global Strike Command) through 2030. This activity is identified as the Future ICBM Sustainment and Acquisition Construct (FISAC). The Contract will assist in acquisition and technical sustainment engineering and help train and develop this capability in the government. This contract will augment organic resources by providing breadth and depth of capabilities for system engineering and integration, risk management, technical assessment, acquisition program management, strategy development, organization and change management, interface with operations and logistics, business analysis, mission effectiveness, and ICBM Demonstration / Validation (Dem/Val) Integrated Applications Programs.
Position will be located at Hill AFB, Utah.
This role will provide Systems Engineering support to the RSRV IPT.
RSRV Systems Engineer will provide additional support to the ICBM
Systems Directorate RSRV Program Managers and Engineers.
1. Serve in the capacity of a RSRV Systems Engineer
2. Test Plan Development, Documentation Development, and T.O. Development.
3. Support the Government Program Managers/Engineers and BAE RSRV Engineers
4. Provide inputs for engineering specifications, user manuals, monthly reports, engineering studies, publishing, etc.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned.
6. Provide technical analysis and generate technical inputs for technical reviews and decisions.
7. Provide highly technical expertise and guidance in solving complex hardware/software engineering problems.
8. Responsible for tasks and will be accountable for the technical quality, content and results of the projects.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Required education: Bachelor Degree
BS/MS Engineering, Computer Science, Software, Mathematics, or Physics
8 years (6 years with MS degree & 4 years with a PhD) of progressive experience in systems integration and analysis of military hardware and software systems/process. 2 years experience leading systems design, integration, and analytical efforts. Preferred Skills and Education 1. Knowledge of Reentry Vehicle/ AFA hardware
2. Knowledge of Reentry Vehicle/Arming and Fuzing Assembly (AFA) Test Sets
3. Systems Engineering experience across all engineering disciplines
4. Acquisition Documentation experience
5. Experience with maintenance of military equipment
6. Knowledge and experience with Air Force planning systems (Impresa, 4L, DO43, and 5M)
7. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
8. Understanding and experience of the ICBM workload About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top