Senior Quality Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer Microwave Factory Support
BAE Systems is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to support our new Microwave factory located in Nashua NH.
Primary Focus is directly associated with, Assembly, Inspection and Test (AIT) Factory Support and Compliance Audits
Defense Electronics Manufacturing Environment;
- Process Sheet Route Cards
- Manufacturing Instructions
- Configuration Management / Configuration Control of ASSY's and Sub-Assemblies
- Product Inspection Acceptance Documentation
- Electronic Test ESS environments
- Product Test and Acceptance
- Support to Program / Project Personnel
- Non-Conforming Material Control
Quality and Workmanship Requirements;
- Experience with Root Cause / Corrective Action analysis
- Support integration of Zero Defect Culture
- Product Process Verification (PPV)
- First Article Inspection (FAI) AS9102
- Process Improvement Perspective
- Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Data Mining / Extraction / Compilation / Chart & Graph/ Turning Data into Action oriented Information
- Attend and Contribute to Factory Corrective Action Boards (CABs)
- Conduct Effective Audits
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing at and between all levels of management.
- Understand and communicate Program Requirements flow down (Contract / Specification /Statement of Work)
- Ability to review and communicate product related documentation (Product Drawings, BOMs,
- Manufacturing Control Specification, Assembly Processes)
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline + 4 years of experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience performing Quality Engineering work on high-tech electronics.
- Ability to read Technical Drawings Blue Prints and Parts lists
- Demonstrated Responsibilities within Quality Organization in LRU / SRU / Electronic Assy Mfg environment
- ASQ Certification(s)
- FAI / PPV / PFMEA / PPAP demonstrated working experience and demonstrated knowledge
- AS9145 awareness
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Arun P.Program Engineering Manager
Arun oversees the technical and operational aspects of engine control system projects for the company’s commercial airline clients around the world.
Back to top