Senior Quality Engineer
BAE Systems in Nashua, NH is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join our growing team!
The Senior Quality Engineer is a individual contributor who is a member of Integrated Program Team (IPT) that
contributes to program performance, verification of product/process conformance, and customer satisfaction throughout the product life cycle.
Job functions include:
- Planning, documenting and implementing the Process and Product Quality Assurance (PPQA) function
- Applying statistical techniques and continuous improvement tools on process, product, and program performance data
- Supporting source selection and monitoring of subcontractors and suppliers including the definition and allocation of product assurance requirements and product verifications
- Performing audits on engineering processes and evaluations as stakeholders on engineering work products
- Supporting the establishment of a verification and validation process for the inspection and acceptance of hardware, software, and data deliverables
- Providing inputs to project risk and opportunities process, including identifying, documenting and executing mitigation/contingency plans as required
- Supporting the initiation, facilitation, management, and validation of root cause analysis, corrective, and preventative actions.
The Product Assurance Engineer also provides support in project execution architecture definition for assigned projects in support of project tailoring, project plan/documentation development, and other activities to establish the project’s execution processes. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Bachelors in Engineering or technical discipline and 5+ years related product quality engineer experience in the defense industry or quality work at a high-tech electronics company.
Experience with ISO9001 or AS9100
Must be a US Citizen Preferred Skills and Education ASQ Certification
Lead Auditor Trained or Certified ANSI 14.5 GDT Electronic Systems / Technical knowledge Design / Configuration Control First Article Inspection (FAI) & PPV Reporting
BP/PLs Control of Non-Conforming Materials, RC/ CA Audits & Product Route Cards and build records
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top