BAE Systems is looking for an experienced Project Integrator and event coordinator to support staff, customers and agents, airport authorities, Transportation Security Agency, US Air Marshall's Service and US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) personnel and to facilitate the entry and departure into the United States for persons of interest to the customer. Candidate must be able to:
- Travel on short notice to airports where program does not maintain a presence.
- Provide scheduling support for events, prepare and deliver program briefings in the absence or unavailability of the customers SOTAC program manager to internal and external customer's components.
- Have working knowledge of each of the airports where the program operates on a frequent basis (Washington Area, New York Area, Boston, Chicago, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco).
- Conduct meet & assist events at domestic "Ports of Entry" independently and as part of a team on a 24x7 basis, as needed, facilitate and expedite the processing of individuals or groups into the United States through U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) and Transportation Security Agency (TSA) security check points for liaison meetings, special training and/or Agency medical evacuation cases, facilitate and expedite the processing of individuals for international and domestic arrivals/departures, medical evacuations, occasional transportation of sensitive or classified materials and equipment, and assisting individuals with their connection from one airline to another.
- Provide support to foreign visitors and be very familiar with airport(s), different airline representatives, security requirements and security personnel.
- Must be able to obtain appropriate airport badges and attend to other airport/airline administrative requirements, perform database entry and management, and prepare reports summarizing the upcoming schedule of activities and statistics on past performance and resource usage.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker
- Ability to provide real time concerns to customer to prevent critical issues later on
- Ability to update and maintain accurate information on all travelers, travels, incidents, documents, etc.
- Manage schedules
- Experience briefing key stakeholders on program related plans, issues, and kudos
- Experience working closely with team members and customers to ensure continuity of operations and timely deliverables
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.