Senior Programmer Analyst
Tools We Use We routinely use the tools below. A working knowledge of one or more of these would be a plus for any candidate:
- Oracle SQL Developer / Toad / SQL Plus
- Visual Studio (we currently use 2015 Pro)
- Git (an understanding of any VCS such as SVN, TFVC, etc. is helpful)
- Web Developer Tools (i.e. F12) on a modern browser
- Basic Linux / Bash Scripting
- IBM MQ
- A Java IDE such as JetBrain's IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans or Eclipse
- SAP ERP
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field and two years programming experience focusing on enterprise solutions. .
- Minimum two years of experience using Oracle RDBMS (package and procedure creation, writing SQL, and/or Data Base Administration (DBA)).
- Must have experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, including Requirements Definition, Design, Development, Test, Implementation, and Documentation.
- Experience using source code control and configuration management tools and methods
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD level security clearance.
- .Net experience .
- Familiarity with Military Standards (MILS) and Defense Logistics Management Standards (DLMS) DoD standards.
- Knowledge of American National Standards Institute (ANSI) X12 Electronic Data interchange (EDI) formatting standard.
- Understanding of DoD Supply Chain Management
- Experience converting MILS to DLMS programmatically.
- Ability to understand and follow project plans and be sensitive to deadlines.
- Active security clearance.
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top