Senior Program Manager
TheProgram Manager is responsible for product development and transition toproduction. Responsibilities include hardware and software development,sub-system integration, Integrated Test Equipment (ITE) development, supplychain/subcontract management, and build-test-delivery of all allocated contractrequirements. This position has full profit and loss responsibility for thework described and will report full Earned Value Management System(EVMS) across multiple contracts. The successful candidate must be able toevaluate and manage multiple related Statements of Work and direct stafffrom across many disciplines. The PM will work closely with program andfunctional management to ensure program objectives are achieved and willidentify and champion affordability initiatives to reduce product costs. Must possess an active SECRET clearance with a current (less than five years)Single Scope Background Investigation. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 15 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education – Proven performance in leading and managing successful multi-discipline teams.
- Demonstrated mastery of Program Management, Life-Cycle Management and Risk & Opportunity Management
- Demonstrated management of subcontracts involving product development and delivery
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal, Written)
- Must possess Secret clearance and Single Scope Background Investigation within the last five years Preferred Skills and Education Master’s degree in a technical discipline and/or an MBA.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Transition to Production Experience
- Experience with development and integration management including technical refresh or customer ECP incorporation About BAE Systems Electronic Systems BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top