Senior Production Financial Analyst
This role is a highly visible within Finance and across functions both due to the growth in the business segment and opportunity to impact all elements of the business. Analytical, creative problem solving, and process development skills are all necessary. Interest and curiosity within manufacturing and the Aerospace industry is helpful.
Strong candidates will be able to articulate work and life experiences highlighting the following skills/capabilities:
Creative Problem Solving
Individual responsibility is to a business but work is performed within a highly supportive and collaborative team environment to ensure team success.
Assume financial ownership of business segment, including: orders, sales, profit, cash, inventory.
* Provide operations and business segment leadership with ongoing reporting and analysis to drive and positively impact performance and make financial commitments.
* Perform month end journal entries, audits and processes.
* Perform quarterly business planning process and analysis.
* Build strong relationships across the business segment.
* Become well versed in Oracle applications and act as subject matter expert resource for system activities
* Perform business analysis and work in a fast-paced, dynamic position working with many cross-functional teams.
Typical Education & Experience
Required Skills and Education
* Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and proven problem solving abilities
Demonstrated ability to anticipate and drive resolution to issues
Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary for working with diverse work teams and various functional areas
Advanced working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint
Preferred Skills and Education
* Demonstrated ability to implement change and drive to successful completion
* Working knowledge of Oracle or other ERP system
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Back to top