Senior Processor Engineer
At BAE Systems, we deliver a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. If you are an individual that enjoys a cohesive team environment and is interested in a variety of challenges across a variety of products, then we are interested in hearing from you!
Responsibilities in this role will include supporting processor designs from concept to customer delivery.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
The successful candidate will have:
- Embedded processor experience with PowerPC, Intel or Arm processors
- Experience working with high speed memory interfaces
- Strong understanding of power up sequencing
- Strong Debug skills to help troubleshoot issues
- Experience with Linux and Windows development environments
- Experience with the bring-up and debug of Processor based boards. (NXP Power Architecture, ARM and/or Intel Architectures)
- Experience working with high speed SerDes based interfaces such as PCIe
- Understanding of Boot code and BIOS
- Familiar with emulator and debug tools
- Ability to write test scripts in Perl, Python or similar to automate the diagnostic test
- Familiar with signal integrity
- Familiar with schematic and PCB tools
Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top