Senior Principle Analog Design Engineer
BAE Systems is hiring for an Electrical Design Engineer
At BAE Systems, we deliver a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. If you are an individual that enjoys a cohesive team environment and is interested in a variety of challenges across a variety of products, then we are interested in hearing from you!
Ideal candidate has interest, skills and experience in the design of analog circuits. Position will consist of design of analog interface circuitry used in advanced avionics electronics for both military and commercial aircraft, including Jet Engine Control computers, Flight Control systems, Cabin and Cockpit electronics.
Activities would include:
- Design, analysis and verification of analog circuits for interfaces such as RTD excitation and monitors, thermocouple monitors, strain gauge excitation and monitors, solenoid and relay drivers, torque motor and stepper motor drivers and monitors, and VDT excitations, demodulators, etc.
- Circuit design tasks consists of part selection, schematic capture, PWB creation support, performance analysis and simulation and design verification testing.
Bachelor's Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelors Degree in related Engineering discipline
- Interest in Analog Electronics Design
- Experience with design analysis tools such as PSpice and MathCad.
- Experience performing analog circuit stress and tolerance analysis.
- PWB design support experience.
- MSEE with 10 years of analog design experience.
- Experience in designing for EMI and Lightning Protection.
- Experience with military and or avionics work
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Meet Some of BAE Systems's Employees
Vice President, Finance
Chandra helps steer the overall financial direction of BAE Systems’ headquarters. She interacts with many teams to lead mergers and acquisitions, investments, and general maintenance of all the numbers.
Back to top