Senior Principal Scheduler
- Roy, UT
The ICBM Systems Directorate (ICBMSD) Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) Division, is acquiring an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile system to replace the Minuteman III system. To successfully field a new weapon system, the GBSD program requires a comprehensive program operations and execution strategy that helps position the organization to meet all acquisition milestones. The BAE Integration Support Contract (ISC) not only assists in the acquisition and technical sustainment, but also helps train and develop this capability in the government for the long term. This contract augments organic government resources by providing breadth and depth of capabilities for system engineering and integration, risk management, schedule management, technical assessment, acquisition program management, strategy development, organization and change management, interface with operations and logistics, business analysis, and mission effectiveness.
BAE Systems is seeking an experienced Scheduler to support a diverse and complex Enterprise Integrated Master Scheduling (EIMS) and program management functions. The position interacts directly with customer and BAE Systems senior managers, support across the spectrum of program acquisition, sustainment, integration, scheduling baseline control, analysis, and reporting.
- Establish and maintain a multiple project schedules using Oracle Primavera P6 software
- Obtain from participating groups monthly progress updates to schedule activities and consolidate into the project master schedule
- Import contractor schedules into Primavera enterprise project structure and integrate into GBSD IMS
- Review and analyze government and contractor program schedule (duration, activity constraints, relationships, critical path) to highlight variances and potential schedule risks
- Strong experience in preparation of reports inclusive of impacts, logic changes, float and delays.
- Perform Schedule Risk Assessments
- Build collaborative internal relationships with program and project teams, as well as external relationships with customers, regulatory bodies, other agencies and business partners
- Work with IMS stakeholders to ensure scheduling best practices are implemented across the ICBM System Directorate
- Interface regularly with the government counterpart to comply with evolving support requirements and mission objectives
BAE Systems is recognized as a Top Workplace in Utah for two years in a row.
Join an extraordinary company culture and the winning team to success on the ICBM Integrated Support Contract this year and for years to come.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of relevant experience (8 years with Master's degree)
- Demonstrated capability in planning, building, maintaining and keeping status on multiple project schedules in Oracle Primavera P6 and integrating them at the enterprise level
- Familiarity with cost schedule, performance and risk
- Knowledge of project management best practices
- Experience with schedule risk analysis and DCMA 14-point assessments
- Working knowledge of DID 81861 and 81466A
- Demonstrated human relations, and effective communications skills
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Understanding of DoD/DOE acquisition and program management process
- Innovator with continuous improvement mindset
- Experience in lean management, CMMI and root cause analysis
- Exceptional customer communication and engagement skills
- Defense Acquisitions University (DAU) training/equivalent experience
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top