Senior Principal Power Integrity Engineer
See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too. Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first - exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
We're looking for high performing electrical engineers with an interest in digital electronics to join our team. Our business area, Electronic Combat Solutions, has technology, engineering and program teams that educate and mentor colleagues to deliver leading Electronic Warfare capabilities. We welcome all those who have big ideas, crave innovation, want to drive fielding velocity and have the passion to bring the warfighter home safe.
Our engineers are the lifeblood of our company and we're more than 5,000 strong. With our robust offering of educational and career development opportunities, your chances to grow are limitless.
In this role, you will be a senior member of our team engaging with staff to ensure...
- Board level DC power distribution systems support the demands of our high speed digital circuits
- Power conversion architectures are optimized for efficiency
- Designs are production-ready
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Command of signal integrity and power integrity simulation tools
- Thorough understanding of the interaction between high speed digital circuits and their power supplies
- Ability to provide guidance and support junior engineers and influence senior engineers
- Experience estimating work duration
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Active SECRET clearance
- Experience with high speed digital interfaces such as PCIe, Ethernet, USB, DDR memory, SERDES
- Experience with Cadence Sigrity SI/PI tools
- Lab skills necessary to validate simulation results in hardware
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top