Senior Principal Engineer II - RF and Microwave Modeling Expert
- Nashua, NH
Our team in Nashua, NH is seeking a strong Senior Principal RF/Microwave Modeling Engineer with significant experience in developing and executing RF and Microwave modeling solutions for unit cell, MMIC and Module based engineering environments.
See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35
pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of
tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put
our customers first - exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be
a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
This position requires expertise in III/V device characterization, model extraction, model development, PDK development and industry awareness of the latest RF/Microwave modeling trends.
K ey responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain best-in-class modeling and PDK capability for BAE GaAs and GaN technologies.
- Develop and maintain MMIC and Module level modeling capability to support subsystem and system integration efforts.
- Develop and roll out state of the art characterization approaches to support model development.
- Maintain relationships with design and system engineering functions to enable MBSE paradigm.
- Support proposal and report generation for cost and schedule.
BAE Systems offers competitive pay, benefits, and important work-life balance initiatives including every other Friday Off, Flextime, and Telecommuting. BAE also believes in a culture of recognition for the extraordinary contributions of our skilled employees.
Required Skills and Education
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship status
- Significant experience with linear and nonlinear RF and Microwave unit cell modeling.
- Understands and enjoys the challenges of a demanding "mission critical" environment.
- Dependable and highly motivated.
- Ability to work across company's technical and non-technical functional disciplines.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong technical leadership and an effective team player.
- Experience with poly-harmonic distortion modeling (e.g. X-parameters).
- Experience with statistical modeling implementation.
- Master's degree in engineering or scientific field preferred, but not required.
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top