Senior Operations Support-Training & Support Squadron (Asymmetric Warfare Group )
The AWG Training and Support Squadron recruits, assesses, selects, and trains AWG members to advise the Army on emerging threats, and enhance the combat effectiveness of the operating force.
Candidate will required to do the following:
- Provide advice to Squadron and Troop leadership on the capabilities, requirements, and employment of contracted personnel in support of operational requirements.
- Ensure contracted personnel meet training and administrative requirements to support the Easy Squadron mission to include, but not limited to: Passport, visa, and theater and country clearance requirements as required; Licensing, training coordination, Contractor time management to ensure Contractors are available for future missions; aligning best qualified Contractors to specific tasks; develop training to fill knowledge and skill gaps; pre-/ during/ post-mission reporting and briefing requirements; and correction of identified deficiencies.
- As required, travel and/or deploy to conduct experience-based operational advisement covering a broad scope of tactical and operational requirements in support of Easy squadrons mission.
- Participate in formal and informal working groups to develop solutions to emerging trends and observed capability gaps.
- ICW Government personnel execute formal and informal briefings, training, and engagements to personnel ranging from squad leader to flag officer and civilian-equivalent levels from Army, Joint, interagency, and international communities.
- Advise and demonstrate knowledge of and experience in Army operational planning; conventional, SF, and international forces; tactical and operational full spectrum targeting, intelligence collection techniques; and asymmetric/irregular warfare .
- Write and manage the production of Programs of Instruction (POIs) or similar training related products as required for submission to the Squadron leadership.
This position will require travel CONUS/OCONUS. As Easy squadron is a split based organization, frequent travel is required to Fort A.P. Hill and Fort Meade, MD.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
Senior SOF/SMU and combat experienced individual, having at least 15 years of Squadron-level Operations and Operations Advisory management experience to support operational planning and contract management.
Preferred Skills and Education
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top