Senior Level Executive Secretariat
The Senior Level Executive Secretariat will be responsible for :
- Supporting the assigned office’s mission of producing formal finished intelligence products, including monitoring, coordinating, and shepherding multiple products from inception through final dissemination.
- Communicating with representatives to the assigned office via meetings and visits, as appropriate.
- Helping with drafting, Integrating contributions, and/or leading coordination for office products.
- Helping to review drafts for content, format, and style, to include ensuring that complex technical concepts are conveyed clearly for general audiences.
- Participating in office management functions as needed.
- Supporting the office’s senior management, including working on community sessions, meetings (including international}, and briefings; preparing briefing materials; assisting in the review and technical editing of products; and advising on issues of interagency relations, organization, and substance.
- Supporting functions requiring office contributions or participation, including assisting with portions of the semi-annual process of updating specified reports and responding to numerous and varied ad hoc requests for information.
Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education
- The requisite bachelor’s degree in mathematics, engineering, or physical sciences.
- Master’s Degree in mathematics, engineering, or physical sciences. Significant demonstrated experience in the IC analysis and production processes.
- Significant demonstrated management experience in the IC analysis and production process, including interagency activities and bringing projects to closure.
- Demonstrated proficiency with automated research tools. Demonstrated proficiency in technical editing of IC products.
- Significant demonstrated experience in the development and maintenance of a unified IC approach to the production of finished interdepartmental intelligence on foreign weapon and space systems; demonstrated experience in the review and coordination of collection activity, information processing, and analytic activity and to promote the effective use of resources
Preferred Skills and Education About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. Information Solutions, based in Reston, Virginia, is among the 10 largest IT providers to the U.S. government, serving most of the federal defense and civilian marketplace. It provides network-centric command, control, computing, and intelligence (C3I) solutions; wideband networking radio systems; information systems for the U.S. intelligence community; geospatial information services; and information technology services. Leveraging its knowledge of signals and data derived from signals, Information Solutions has attained a market-leading position in advanced information technology research, intelligence analysis and production, and geospatial exploitation software. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top