Senior IED and Insurgent Network Analyst - CITP
BAE Systems is looking for a Senior IED and Insurgent Network Analyst (SA) with 8 years of intelligence analysis and targeting experience, to support a program with the National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC).
The SA conducts all-source intelligence analysis to identify insurgent and IED networks, which include leaders, facilitators, financiers, cell members and bomb makers to identify potential targets for possible lethal and non-lethal action. Identifies new networks and targets on which to focus analytic efforts. The SA assists with the training and mentoring of junior personnel and acts as the team leader for junior analysts.
Candidate must be willing to deploy OCONUS. Minimum Education and Experience Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience Required Skills and Education Candidate should have a minimum of 8 years of experience of intelligence analysis and targeting experience; however, on a case-by case basis a badge and credentialed Law Enforcement officer with at least 8 years experience conducting investigations on an accredited Local/State/or Federal Law Enforcement Agency is acceptable.
Former military occupational specialty (MOS) 31D, 311D, 35F, 350F, 35D, 18F, 180A, or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian 0132, 1811, and a Bachelor’s Degree (may substitute 4 years of experience for education requirement).
- Knowledgeable of the Intelligence Cycle, Collection Management Cycle, Targeting Cycle and intelligence analytic techniques including trend and pattern analysis, geospatial analysis, link analysis and network or social network analysis.
- Experienced with data processing systems such as DCGS-A, CIDNE, and SIPRNET and JWICS search engines.
- Working knowledge of i2 Analyst Notebook, AXIS Pro, WebTAS, ArcGIS,and Google Earth.
- Proficient at using basic computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
- Possess strong research, writing and editing skills.
- Be capable of effectively operating alone in support of, strategic and special operations forces conducting counter insurgent/IED targeting.
- Understand intelligence requirements for both lethal and non-lethal targeting.
Preferred Skills and Education Background in supporting a SOF Task Force, counter-terrorism, counter insurgency, or counter IED analysis and previous deployment to Afghanistan is desired. About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel. EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression
Back to top