Senior GEOINT Subject Matter Expert
BAE Systems is currently seeking a Senior GEOINT Subject Matter Expert who is interested in joining a team of professionals providing direct intelligence support to the Global War on Terror. The successful candidate will be a part of an Aerial Reconnaissance Surveillance Team based at Fort Gordon in Augusta, GA. Successful candidates must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week / 80 hours in a two week pay period, but may extend to 84 hours in a two week pay period based on Customer needs. If required the successful candidate may be asked to augment and work a rotating shift schedule, to include holidays and weekends, which can be changed at any time by the customer.
Typical Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- MA/MS or BA/BS degree with at least six (6) years of GEOINT experience OR , Associates degree or HS Diploma AND eight (8) years of current GEOINT experience
- At least three (3) years of experience in tactical intelligence analysis
- Experience and proficiency using at least three of the following systems or software: MAAS, DCGS-A, PIDGIN, SOCET GXP, ArcGIS, GETS, FalconView, AIMES, TIGR, NGDS, OMAR, TLV, UNICORN, and/or CENTAUR
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Earth
Preferred Skills and Education
- Experience providing training in a classroom environment
- Thorough understanding of the 116 th MI Brigade, PED Battalion Mission
- 12 years of experience with GEOINT systems and programs
- Curriculum Development experience
- In-depth knowledge of the Areas of Operation
- Effective communication
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Back to top