Senior Electrical Engineer
Due to continued growth, BAE Systems has an opening for a Senior Principal Engineer in Nashua, NH.
BAE Systems is one of the world's leading defense contractors and a stable Fortune 500 Company. See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future - and you can too! Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first - exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
Electronic Combat Solutions (ECS) has technology, engineering and program teams that educate and mentor colleagues to deliver leading Electronic Warfare capabilities. We welcome all those who have big ideas, crave innovation, want to drive fielding velocity and have the passion to bring the warfighter home safe.
The successful candidate must possess strong technical aptitude, communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally within the hardware organization and with other engineering disciplines/functions. Must be able to exercise discretion and independent judgment in technical areas.
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship status.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Eligible for DOD Security Clearance
- Circuit Card Assembly design from specification to production
- Circuit analysis, including component derating, signal integrity, and power analysis (component, CCA, and system)
- Circuit simulation tools
- Motivated self-starter with leadership skills and ability to effectively work in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving skills, judgment, and analytical capability
- Ability complete designs with minimal technical oversight or monitoring
- Experience presenting technical information to management, program teams and/or peers
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of solving complicated problems with minimal direction or guidance
- Active Secret Clearance HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Design experience with high-speed digital designs, FPGAs, JTAG, diagnostics, BIT, processors and/or analog designs desired
- Master's Degree (M.S.E.E.)
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top