Senior DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Design Lead
- Merrimack, NH
BAE Systems is seeking a Senior DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Design Lead to guide a small (
These integrated circuits (ICs) take advantage of diverse semiconductor technologies including SiGe BiCMOS, CMOS SOI, and small geometry CMOS to meet state-of-the-art defense performance requirements. Often the design activity is mixed-signal in nature (e.g. ADCs or DACs) and requires close collaboration with an analog design lead/team to successfully execute. The position requires strong digital signal processing (DSP) and hardware intuition to execute.
See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics - from detecting threats for F-35
pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of
tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put
our customers first - exemplified by our mission: "We Protect Those Who Protect Us®." Sound like a team you want to be
a part of? Come build your career with BAE Systems.
BAE Systems offers competitive pay, benefits, and important work-life balance initiatives including every other Friday Off, Flextime, and Telecommuting. BAE also believes in a culture of recognition for the extraordinary contributions of our skilled employees.
Required Skills and Education
Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship status
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field and 8 years experience.
- Derive requirements for digital sub-components from a higher level specification
- Architect and design signal processing chains and calibration systems
- Mentor less experience engineers in digital circuit design
- Design and analysis with digital tools (e.g. Mentor Questa, Cadence Genus and Innovus)
- Experience using digital calibration techniques to adjust for analog variations across PVT
- Experience preparing design review for internal engineering process and external customers
- DSP or image processing experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- MSEE or PhD desired
- Trade study writing experience
- MATLAB or Python coding experience
- Verilog coding experience
- Experience deriving static timing constraints
- Earned Value Management (EVM)
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere - from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact - for our customers and the communities we serve.
Back to top